The PVDF coating aluminum coil produced by Mirach Coating uses PVDF paint of famous brands like PPG, VALSPAR and NIPPON, which goes through duplex or triplex coating and high temperature baking to form 25-35μm thick cured coating. As the PVDF coating aluminum coil provides corrosion...
The PVDF coating aluminum coil produced by Mirach Coating uses PVDF paint of famous brands like PPG, VALSPAR and NIPPON, which goes through duplex or triplex coating and high temperature baking to form 25-35μm thick cured coating. As the PVDF coating aluminum coil provides corrosion resistance, high weatherability, strong adhesion, high self-cleaning capability and is maintenance-free, the aluminum coated coil can remain color fast and durable for more than a decade.
Our PVDF coating aluminum coil has low gloss plain surface finish. On special request, we can tailor-apply either high gloss plain surface or different kinds of satin surface as well. Based on the outstanding performances of our PVDF Coating, we can offer 10-20 years warranty according to AAMA 2605 specification, depending on different colors and coating systems applied.
PVDF Coating, also known as Fluorocarbon Coating, PVF2 Coating, KYNAR 500® or Hylar 5000®, are thin film coating with paint formulation of fluoride polyvinyls, acrylic resins & inorganic ceramic pigments.
PVDF Coating has long been successfully utilized as a base material for long-life architectural coating systems for aluminium surfaces. As PVDF Coating contains a minimum of 70% by weight PVDF resin, the resultant coatings can meet the AAMA 2605 specification of the Architectural Aluminum Manufacturers Association. PVDF coating is considered as most durable coatings so far.
Only few coatings mills can supply PVDF coating since all PVDF coating suppliers must obtain application license from PVDF resin suppliers of AtoFina and Solvay who are the only two suppliers of PVDF resin with trade name of Kynar 500 and Hylar 5000. Mirach Coating is a leading PVDF coating coil/sheet supplier in China, and regular paint brands we use include PPG, Valspar, Rohm Hass, Akzo, Rohm Hass and FineShine.
► PVDF Coating Aluminum Coil Features
1) The PVDF paint offers strong adhesion onto aluminum surface.
2) The fluorocarbon or PVDF paint used for our PVDF coating aluminum coil is made out of fluorocarbon resin, pigment, and additives.
3) The protective paint film has high surface hardness, high yield strength, impact and wear resistance, as well as excellent physical and mechanical performance.
4) The PVDF coating provides good corrosion resisting property, which results from its great chemical inertness. Resistant to chemical substances like acids, bases, salts, and various chemical solvents, the paint film serves as a protective barrier for our PVDF coated aluminum coil.
5) The paint is maintenance free and has self-cleaning capability. With low surface energy, good hydrophobic property (water absorption<5%), oil resistance and low friction coefficient within 0.15-0.17, the PVDF coating is extremely stain repellent.
6) Due to high stability and great weatherability, the PVDF paint for the PVDF coating aluminum coil has fast color, long lifetime and superior performance compared to any other paint.
►Ordering & Packing
✔ MOQ: 5 MT per spec
✔ Packing: protection and wooden pallets with fumigation for seaworthy
✔ Essential info for inquiry: alloy & temper, sizes, coating requirements, end usage
✔ Weight per coil: 1~6 MT per coil as requested
PVDF coating aluminum coil is the best materials for top coils of ACP, aluminum sheets and honeycomb panels. Its laminated products are widely used for the decoration of the airport, exhibition halls, commercial buildings, star hotels and the curtains wall of high–class building.